Sunday 30 October 2011

BINTM Live : Day 3

 Hello Everyone !

Today, I went along to BINTM Live with my friend Shamel. As it was our first time going to the event, we decided to go VIP Style and I have say, I'M GLAD WE DID, our goodie bags were filled with love and cute little items every girl need in her possession ;).

We arrived at the venue in ExCeL at around 11:00 am and as our fashion was not until 14:00, we had a chance to look around all the shops, check out the kiss open show and chill out in the VIP lounge . Here are some photos i want to share with you all from today :

 From the London college of Style:
 

  



 


 


 

The Students of London College Of Styling

Performers from Pineapple Studios:

 

VIP Lounge:
My good Friend, Shamel
Proudly Showing Off Her Bag ;)

Taking A Call

Enjoying the atmosphere :)


And look at what Shamel bought :

And here is what you have been waiting for, i would post ALL of the photos from the fashion show, but I'd prefer to just show the highlights :

 



 



 


Today has been VERY eventful, i must say, (including waking up at 6 am to get to ExCeL for 11, and leaving at 16:00) but we both enjoyed it and for all of you that didn't come, just make sure your there next year. The stalls were amazing and many items were selling at affordable prices like my friends wedged boots, and I bought a green jacket (will show you that soon) at a good price as well.
It was a lovely experience and I'm DEFINITELY there next year, hope to see you all there as well ;)

Ta TA !!! Livvyy x

Exhausted Shamel with her bags x

x

SHARE:

1 comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig