Saturday 22 October 2011

Open Day ... @LCF

So yeah, Clara and I attended the LCF open day @ Lime Grove (in Shepherds Bush) and as today was a sunny day, with few clouds in the sky and I had a camera, why not take pictures of my beauty (Clara , not me - LOL)
So here you go :

 


I present to you ... Miss Clara- Louise
Don't she just suit the surroundings of the Lime Grove site?

  

Watch out for her in the future for fashion guys, this UAL student is here to make a STAMP on the creative lifestyle side of our world ;)

Unlike the fabulous fashionista, i kept my attire VERY simple today because I just felt like plain Jane ^_^
 

Bag - River Island
Jeggings- H&M
Peach Kimono - Forever 21



x





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig