Friday 12 July 2013

Memory Lane - Words & Pictures || OOTD

This month is due to hold a load of exciting tasks and memories to last a while ! Starting already from Monday, I was at uni for the past 5 days being a student ambassador, assisting the lecturers at the LCF Words & Pictures summer school.

It was such an exciting opportunity, I had previously gone to the same summer school programme back when I was 17 years old, and it was so great to be on the other side watching these students striving to learn about their potential future careers. I had also worked with a cool guy called Josh, who was a recent graduate from LCF studying Journalism (be on the watch out for him, he'll be launching his magazine real soon). It was amazing for myself to learn more stuff from his complete journey at LCF, as I've just moved onto my second year (did I mention I passed 1st with a reallllly good grade ^_^ )

Monday's OOTD
Blouse- Zara
Jeggings- Topshop
Sandals- Primark
It was such a lovely experience ! I tried my hardest to be so proactive in all tasks and give sufficient answers to their questions about the uni, my degree, the expectations etc ... and now I whilst I write this post, I am able to realise how much I have achieved within these two years alone !

As happy as I am to have experienced this, I am too - tired . I think I've had about 12 hours sleep collectively this week alone, I have so much work to do (But I still love it lol) ! And I haven't been too well, hopefully I will upload the rest of the weeks OOTD's

For more about my experience of Words & Pictures, just follow the link


x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. cute casual look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky enough to get involved in this! :)
    http://fashionsfirststop.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig