Saturday 29 June 2013

The Aroxta Trunk Show

Today I went along to the Aroxta trunk show at the Marriot Hotel in Grosvenor Square.


AROXTA.com is an online luxury fashion retailer who offer the 'style-savvy woman' the hottest looks of the season from international cutting-edge labels and in the Mayfair room were a ray of stunning products for viewers to see ! I collection of limited edition and one off pieces from various brands based in Indonesia and Singapore.

I had the pleasure of viewing a few of most girls favourite clothing pieces ... shoes, accessories and purses !


 All made out of skin, any skin you think of, they would most probably be able to make it for you ;)

 Had my eye on the black bag since I got in lol


I have to say, looking at the cuffs and feeling the different textures were my highlight of the day. They come in so many different ways which is refreshing because you will most definitely stand out from the typical person who is rocking a wannabe Hermes cuff ! 


I know it looks like summer is not returning to the UK anytime soon, but if you are heading to another country or live somewhere hot ! Sporting either of these beauties would be so cool to go with many fun and stylish looks !
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig