Tuesday 17 July 2012

Lana Del Rey is Announced - The New Face Of H&M


So first, she's absolutely beautiful (I know, really did not have to address her beauty), then Mulberry named one of their super-luxe bags after her, and now the international breakthrough songstress is announced as the global face of the high street favorite, H&M?! My Lord, Lana Del Rey is fast becoming a fashion industry favorite (but who could blame her? look at that picture !!) She will be sporting the AW campaign, featuring the shift dresses, beautiful jumpers, accessories and etc.
Can;t wait for more of the photos, and of course to shop the collection :)
To see the collection, click here 


x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Thanks for the follow I'm now following you back :)

    I never knew about this new collection & I love the jumper in the photo! Thanks for bringing my attention to it :D

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana Del Rey is undoubtedly one of the sexiest women in music, very beautiful, and stunning!
    You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back :)

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, H&M made a right choice ^_^

      Erm, sure ?! x

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for the follow!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :)
      If you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch ;)
      Have a wonderful day<3

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



      Delete
  3. I love Lana and H&M... oh my money :((

    NADA PARA VESTIR
    C á t i a S o u s a

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I know, if only money could really grow on trees right?

      Delete

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig