Sunday 22 July 2012

Mini Haul -H&M & Topshop

Hey guys, just thought I'd share another purchased post of stuff I've bought recently from two of my favorite high street stores H&M and Topshop
All from H&M
Day dress-7.99
Black maxi dress-12.99
Jeggings -£10 (sale)
Top- 4.99
 These were just a few things I'd had on one of my 'must-have' lists ... another pair of jeggings and a maxi dress. Can't go wrong with the fit of the both of them, and definitely can't go wrong with their prices.
Also, the striped dress is a lovely basic dress for the summer which I still believe will one day come during the Olympics. They come in various colors and are just perfect for your summer holiday wardrobe ... pair with a nice pair of flats or converses and a fine pair of sunshades ... Speaking of the Olympics, I bought this london 2012 top for only £4.99 !!! I'd thought it's a cute top and I am feeling the London 2012 Olympic vibes now lool, except for the London traffic around town -_-

Both from Topshop
Shadow Palm Pencil skirt-£38.00
Denim Skater Skirt-£20
I had my eye on this pencil skirt for some time but felt that my shape and this wouldn't go together .... but after the past few months and a lil toning around the waist and thighs ... I found a size 12 and 14 to try on and the 12 fit! just needs taking in a little. Would wear this with either a plain bralet (that's just me daring lool) or a tucked in top with a sleek pair of stilettos (I was thinking red?! Hmm, I dunno) ... But I really thought that it was a navy print (quiet sad, but still satisfied with the black and white print). Also, here we have this denim skater skirt which I just thought was SOOO cute !!! this just goes with anything for the summer ... you could brighten it up with a colored cropped bandeau and flats, to a picnic with a straw sunhat and sandals and an oversized bag with some super cool shades
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig