Wednesday 26 September 2012

Freshers Fair

Today I headed down to Central Saint Martins for the UAL Freshers fair! Wasn't alone (thank God) as I bumped into Jourdanne and Clara .

 

There was so much going on! Nando's giving out vouchers and student discounts, freebies, Clara even bought my an Elle Magazine and there was a free gift inside. Met a few people from my college who have gone on to their FD an other courses, society sign ups, queues for the raves etc etc
Photobooth at Ministry of Sound

T'was really fun YET i barely signed up to a lot of societies, however I did sign up for Cheer-leading (go on, start laughing- I'm chuckling as I type lol)
Elle !
Plus a benefit triple performing facial emulsion
will do a review at a later stage
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig