Wednesday 28 November 2012

Paolita Press Day


A  few  weeks  ago,  I  was  invited  to  Paolita  Press  Day  to  have  a  look  at  their  2013  swimwear  collection.


I  only  know  of  the  brand  from  their  exclusive  collections  on  ASOS and  for  my  first  ever  'press  day'  it  was  really  fun  to  go  through  the  story  behind  the  garments ,  inspiration  and  see  nearly  all  of  the  collection . 

After  working  for  designers  like  McQueen, Anna  Paola  launched  her  own  swimwear  label  in  2010  designing  a  range  of   pieces  inspired  by  her  multicultural  heritage and  experiences.  Every  collection  includes  a bandeau  and halterneck  bikini as  well  as  an  all-in-one  suiting  the  needs  of  any  consumer.  

In  this  collection,  we  see  plenty  of  cultural  references  with  a  twist  modernity,  uniqueness,  vibrant  colors  (and  also  sticking  to  some  tradition)  in  various  cuts  and  styles  suiting  any  figure - even  us  females  with  a  fuller  chest  area (bigger cups  even going  up  to  an  F).


Here  are  a  few  of  my  favorite  styles  from  the  lookbook ; ) - 








Ok, I may  have  exaggerated  with  'a  few'  ^_^, but  the  variety  of  style  and  therefore  choice  makes  me  happy,  and  the  choice  of  overall's and  lace  dresses  just  finishes  that  summer  beach  look.  What is  your  favorite  look ?  Mine  has  to  be  the  Kenyan Masai tribe  look and  of  course  every  girl  needs  a striped  swimsuit  with  lace  finish hehe : D


x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Bel post! Non saprei quale scegliere!
    Complimenti per il blog!
    Passa da me se ti va e seguimi! Nuovo post sulle sneakers di Isabel Marant! Xo
    www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie per il commento, e ora ti seguo sul tuo blog, seguire indietro? xx

      Delete
  2. Great bikini!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? I follow you now!!! I hope you will follow me back:)
    kisses
    http://sketchofthetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Carmen Swimsuit looks like it would be amazingly slimming. I like these pieces a lot! And I'd agree that the Masai tank dress is super cute!

    http://fashionedible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these finds,
    Wish I had to body to match!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig