Tuesday 17 July 2012

OOTD || Pink Traveler



 


 
 


Good Evening Everyone !!!

Hope you all have had a good weekend and all that jazz! Thought I'd share an outfit that I wore from the past 3/4 days (As to mean, On Friday, not the whole of my extended weekend lool). Over the weekend, I attended a birthday gathering (unfortunately for only like HALF AN HOUR !!!), a dinner and dance, sleepover at two of my girls houses and a beautiful babies christening.

This was what I wore on Friday to the birthday gathering;
My new favourite coat from topshop, white shirt from topshop, green jeans from zara (sale), nude ballet  flats from topshop, jewelery from forever21 and topshop (sale), and my pink travelling bag from Longchamp (honestly this is the best investment EVER). 
Taken by Bernie ^_^ My training is paying off; love my girl to BITS !


Hope you like the fit and wish you all a prosperous week

x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hey,
    I followed you back with a great pleasure :D
    Would you like to join my give away? You can win €15,- to spend at kitschdiva.nl They have all kind of vintage accessories, so cool!
    Love,

    http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig