Tuesday 30 August 2011

London Selfridges welcomes ....

Heya guys !!!! Long time no see !!!
So basically I came back to London from Jamaica and the ONE THING I had been missing for those four weeks was my regular trips to Selfridges (London) , so on Sunday (28th) I thought I might as well take a stroll down there (just for a look around)...


So yeah, i bought a few stuff, noted some items to get and ended up in the woman's street fashion range area to find this :
I seriously thought this was just something for FNO, so I looked round the display and checked out the clothes, to find something else on the floor :
I was like, WHAT? PARDON? EXCUSE ME
So like a lil girl in a candy store, I followed the track to find :



Woohoo ! Our dreams have finally come true! There is (FINALLY) a consession in Selfridges !!! The space which is located in the Women’s Street Fashion area of the store, will play host to an edited selection of clothing and accessories, as well as a collection guest-curated by model and Dj Leigh Lezark.





From vogue.co.uk -  "I love shopping at H&M and I always make sure to visit Selfridges when I am in London. I've worked with H&M on many occasions and when they approached me to curate a collection especially for their new, first ever, shop-in-shop, I was delighted. My philosophy on both beauty and fashion is to be yourself and find your own style, so for me the new edited down H&M at Selfridges is an ideal shopping destination," says Lezark. "The curated pieces are, I feel, modern classics everyone should have in their wardrobe - and I have tried to throw in some colour too!"



So shoppers can enjoy the ultimate H&M fashion experience at Selfridges :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig