Tuesday 2 April 2013

OOTD || Easter Monday

Heyy everyone ! Happy April (can't believe how quick time is flying) and happy Easter Tuesday (yurp, I said it.... Easter Tuesday ^_^ lol). I hope you all had (are still having) a lovely time with loved ones, and taking a rest before we get back to world of reality in a week or so's time.

Yesterday, my whole family spent the day  (and night) together chilling and carried on celebrating, we have a lot of things to be grateful and the bank holiday was an excuse to meet up with those who we hadn't seen since around Christmas.
Tried something which I'm not use to - mixing textures and print. Liked the end result if I say so myself 
 
 Blazer, Jeans and heels - Zara
Top - H&M
Clutch- Louis Vuitton
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your blazer is so gorgeous & bold i love how you decided not to wear jewellery to let your accessories make the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear! Thank you for your lovely comment! I'just love how you paired your prints for this outfit, so I'm your newest follower via GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig