Sunday 27 August 2017

Balenciaga : Shaping Fashion

I have my first VLOG on my YouTube channel about my experience at the V&A museum with the history of Balenziaga so do go and check it out ^_^.


Cristobal Balenciaga has a very interesting designer for myself due to the interesting shapes and type of clientele he had in the early days. Also, Mr Dior referenced Balenciaga as the musical conductor of   a haute couture orchestra ^_^. 

 
It was overall, a really cool exhibition as always displayed at the V&A. It forever is amazing to see the beauty of such great historical pieces kept in such great condition. I met some pieces of work from Harrods in the early days and was surprised yet learned of such relationships that the store had with the brand too. 


Have you been ? What are your thoughts ?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig