Monday 12 June 2017

Why study at LCF ?


Happy June !

If you are not subscribed to my YouTube channel, there is a new video about my university, London College of Fashion up ^_^. 

Depending on how you look at it (in terms of 'wow that's so early' / 'cool you were serious from early ') , I knew from around the age of 15 that I would go to study at LCF, I loved fashion and the concept of journalism and the world of conversation. I don’t remember being heavily immersed in idolising it or looking at the atmosphere that is famously surrounding it. Not until I actually started applying for college did I look a my GCSE results and compared them to my A Level choices to tally up what would make sense in choosing my degree for the next 3 years.

UAL, the umbrella that London College of Fashion stands under is a fascinating universe to affiliate yourself with as a young creative individual who would like to build upon skills and venture into the world of the arts in a business like manner. However, as most people would ideally like to turn their hobby/passion into a dream business !


Also, a very interesting thing to share from the Business of Fashion:
click the picture to follow the link



x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig