Monday 29 May 2017

Hi YouTube !





Hi Guys! It's currently bank holiday weekend over in London so everyone is pretty chilled towards the end of May. I wish I could say May was a pretty relaxed month but it has been filled with wondrous activities, opportunities and a few hardcore sessions of editing birthing my first ever YouTube video !

Yes, I am on YouTube ^_^


I have always loved editing but I felt so comfortable behind the camera and playing about with editing software at university and college. But speaking with my girls from The Body Studio at Selfridges (we all no longer work there but we still identity ourselves as that), they always persuaded me to upload a stream of vlogs, create video content to tie in with my blog and add some more personality. I never felt like I would belong on YouTube but after some great ides, brainstorming and a sunny morning in London, i filmed my first with Jonathan , hopefully I will be sharing new video content about my experience with LCF, Fashion PR, tips and university life about twice a month (every other week) ! I hope you will enjoy this extended version of me and do feel free to share any topics that you would want me to film.


Genesis 15:6 
      And he believed in the Lord, and he counted it to him for righteousness.



x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig