Tuesday 17 September 2013

Rohmir SS14

Yesterday, I attended the Rohmir SS14 show at Freemasons Hall in Holborn.

 

 

 

 


 The show was absolutely amazing ! What a beautiful collection, my favourite piece was the yellow jacket, I'm excited with all the colours (especially yellow) this season, and animal print has return yet again, but Rohmir had taken a graceful yet elegant approach. I was also amazed by the hair and make-up which complimented the overall silhouette with the finishing touch by Morelle Davidson jewellery on each model.

To view the finale walk, go to my instagram page as that's where I filmed it ^_^

It was a lovely way to end London fashion week, I had interned at two shows, helped put on House of Oshae as well as attending a show. Sweet.

Next up will be press days in around October/November and then before you know it, AW14 shows will be at a ready in February next year !    



x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great photos and what a nice selection!
    I guess you had a great fashion week experience!!

    xo Saranda
    SarandaAdriana.com

    ReplyDelete

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig