Wednesday 17 July 2013

River Island Xmas in July

So last week I was student ambassador, and this week, I'm at river island press office doing a 2 week work experience . Luckily; I started this internship at a good time (Monday just gone), in the fashion calendar of most people in the industry, July is a month with many brands hosting their mid-season press days, also known as Xmas in July. This is where you get to see some of the christmas special pieces which will enter stores in about october.


Red accents, and of course leopard had to be featured this jolly season !

 
The traditional autumn palette , black, berry reds etc. I'm ITCHING for those boots !


Thinking Pink ?


Monochrome with hints of print
 My favourite pieces from the collection : 
You all know how much I'm in love with courts now, and these metallic turquoise, gold, neon and florescent are on reserve in my shoe area within my bedroom. I am also intrigued with the ankle strap up heels, the leopard with the hot pink heel alongside the orange in the same style (also comes in blue) are absolutely exciting ! This season expect to be seeing a lot of ankle boots paired with the beautiful dress to toughen up the look.
And what is a christmas party look without the statement clutch bag? Bejewelled of course ! All of the jewellery continues to be THE statement piece, River Island have a lot of oversized diamond earrings and necklaces, as well as a little bit of fur.

 


 

IS THIS NOT DIVINE ????
By force ! I shall hang this joyfully in my wardrobe
;)

For more photo's, check out the instagram page, as well as my Facebook page ... Would you like to see the menswear collection feature on the blog ? Let me know and I'll get one up ASAP.



x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. So amazing post, pics and stuff :) Perfect... I love all of them!
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig