Monday 25 February 2013

OOTD || Rip The Runway with Sach and the Amor team

 

I : Jeans - Zara | Courts : Wallis| Tank Top and coat : Topshop|Bag : Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sachan : Jeans and Gillette: Topshop| Jacket : ASOS| Boots : Missguided

I'll let you in on a secret, somehow, I thought the event started at around 7:30 in the eveing, but it started at about 6pm ... so I had to rush our Sunday evening and run along to Marylebone ... also forgetting that there are not many buses that run along in that area. This was taken after the event was done (tired yet excited from what we had seen, pacing ourselves to run along home and get some sleep so we are refreshed for our 9am lecture tomorrow morning ) 

P.S-The life of a LCF uni student is not always glamorous guys,we do work as well as read Vogue lol - but it's worth it ^_^


Check out the ODF Clothing show here
x





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the fur gilet :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket and military styling.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig