Thursday 10 January 2013

OOTD || Untitled .

 
Photographer : My current student - Jourdan lol 
Coat, Shirt, Flats - Topshop
Skirt - H&M
Jumper:French Connection
Tights :M&S
Bag- Zara

This week had been truly a lovely week for me, I've now vowed to teach Jourdan how to take a decent photograph of someone. We started on Sunday after church (and thought we could kill two birds with one stone) and I must admit, she did a good job.

On Monday, I went back to reality as my holidays came to an end and I went back to university. It's so good to get back into learning ^_^

And Wednesday was .... my earth-strong-born--birthday. Yurp I turned the big 18 + 1 (19) . Got to thank God for blessing me with another year ^_^
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig