Tuesday 30 October 2012

LBJ [Photo Diary]

What I got up to on the weekend ^_^ ...
 
I had originally planned to visit the exhibition soon after it was opened to the public but due to university responsibilities and other changes in life ... had to postpone until Sunday (can you imagine  I have not really had any time to relax and visit galleries since I came back from New York?!)  The exhibition as a whole was simply divine, not only were there subjects from the fashion industry but also familiar personalities from the music industry, theatre  and other form of arts. Here are only some of what I took on my iPhone ... my camera died *cries*.
 









 What was also lovely was they handed out free posters of a few from the actual collection ... I was given the  edgy Georgia May Jagger ( you can see what it looks like here). Overall, it was a lovely Sunday afternoon in on Kings Road ... different (because I was not there to shop, attend a meeting or chill out with friends lol) but fun ^_^

x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig