Sunday 5 August 2012

Africa Fashion Week 2012 #AFWL2012 part 1 of day 2

So yesterday, I was lucky enough to visit Africa Week London 2012.
I had won a VIP ticket c/o Fashions Finest and was extremely excited as last year, I was in Jamaica whilst this event was going on and not able to attend. Gladly, this year I made it to the event which took place in Spitalfields Market, so I had an idea of how the venue would look like due to the fact that I attended Alternative Fashion Week earlier this year; but that could NOT be compared to this (obviously) because of the different type of designers, exhibitors and overall, turn out ! Unfortunately, I won't be able to put everything that I captured on my blog, but do check out the facebook and tumblr page's for other shots that I'll put on those sites. Also, do check out my youtube channel as I have some filmed footage that I took on my iPhone.

But yeah, here are some photo's of designers and their collections ... and just a little more of what I saw at AFWL

Remi Lagos
 




 


 


Adebayo Jones





more about #AFWL2012 on the blog can be found here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig