Saturday 10 September 2011

Photo Diary : London Vogue's Fashion Night Out

@ Selfridges


@ Aftershock, South Molton Street






The two beauts [Camellia & Arantxa] enjoying Links FNO


Next Stop, The Box



Yummy Candyfloss
My ted baker balloon went EVERYWHERE with me ;)







Outside DKNY


Real Life Models :O


So yesterday was my first time attending Vogue's Fashion Night Out in London and to be completely honest, I thought it was a little overrated . Ranchy (Arantxa), Camz (Camellia) and I started our night on oxford street and headed to Berska, Accessorize but our legs ended us to River Island. Soon after, we headed to Selfridges and down to Bond Street.

I must say, Bond Street was fun, but from what I was seeing on in New York on my Twitter timeline made me so sad because the New York Vogue Fashion Night Out sounded SOOO LIVE ! Like Drake at Versace store and etc.

It was kind of upsetting,because the whole point of fashion night out is about encouraging people (especially the working class) to buy in this recession  but like, you still needed at least £100 for some shops to actually treat you like a human being instead of a coupon (and not an express credit card) and like that you couldn't go into EVERY shop on Bond Street (for example, you could go in Louis Vuitton and Tiffany & Co...but not Dior =/ )

But on the brighter side, we enjoyed the freebeeies :D, the champagne, food, photo booths and night with each other . Whole experience =6/10

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig