Tuesday 16 April 2013

Something new ....

Hey Guys, I hope all is well with everyone ! I've now gone back to university as of today; I can't believe that I'm in the third term of my first year, time has truly gone too fast !

Anyway, back to the post. For some time now, I had an idea about incorporating some sort of video diary about what I get up to on my journey, including interviews with designers (like when I ask them about their collection / catch up what's new etc) . I created a keek that will (hopefully) have mini  interviews of a range of stuff like designers after their shows, industrial people and maybe some ootds , and trying out with my camera to do conversations with designers featuring a little more about their concepts. I haven't got all my equipment yet ... by by God's grace ... I'll have some sufficient stuff by the end of summer.

Jhaniel and Aisha showing me three pieces from the collection
at Tibits, Heddon Street (lovely vegie resturant)

So, yesterday I met up with designer, Jhaniel Smith from House of Oshae, a print-based fashion designer from East London who recently launched her brand at Caribbean Fashion Week not too long ago . I met up with her team and Aisha from eat.pray.blog to find about their plans for a lookbook (which I'll be able to show you very soon) .

Here is the link to the keek interviews

Here's my first interview from the YouTube page
Hope you liked it, would love any feedback ^_^ 

x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig