Tuesday 29 January 2013

Let your jumper hollar with a smart collar

I don't know about you all, but I often seem nervous when it comes to picking out what to wear during the mid-season, especially living in London. I have to look up on the weather forecast to see if the day will consist of snow/ rain or wind and then scream 'OMG I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR' and my overflowing wardrobe ... but this 'mini-trend' has turned my woe into a 'ooooh yeah' feeling simply because you can make this as stylish as your want or plain and simple. 

This look could fit in with all aspects of what I do like balancing work, uni and other engagements  Since this dreadful weather has arrived, I embarked on buying warmer clothes with the help of Zara and French Connection (well mostly Zara ... I think I'm the only person who has benefited from the Zara sale hahaa!). 

Nowadays, the choice in the morning (when I've come to the decision that that day will be a 'collar and jumper day') I match that with either a slim fitted pair of  jeans, leather/ textured skirt (midi or knee length) and opt for an ankle boot/flats.

Will post some pics soon as right now I have no camera atm, but in the meantime, have a look at what street style I've captured for you all. Which is your favorite look?
Sources : whowhatwear.com
fashion.telegraph.co.uk
topshop.tumblr.com


Tip: Remember that when looking for jumpers or shirts, don't restrict yourself to the womenswear sections. I find mens shirts fit me better considering my (bigger than the average sample-size) chest area and I have more choice whether to tuck the shirt in or not as their shirts tend to be a little larger in length too

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love that combination!

    http://vogue-etc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Inspo! http://yourdesirables.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/ootd-outside-my-comfort-zone.html

    ReplyDelete

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig