Thursday 13 September 2012

Anna Dello Russo at H&M | A lesson about fashion

I present to you, the Anna Dello Russo collection at H&M, not too long to wait as October 4th (the day it is available in stores and online) is only around the corner !

photos : vogue.com
I absolutely adore this collection, my favorite pieces have to be the turquoise clutch and travel kit. But then again, I'm in love with the earrings and the bracelets. 
These pieces are just so YUMMY!
What's your favorite?  

And it doesn't end there, Anna Dell Russo has just added music artist to her chic and fabulous resume - check out her lesson in about fashion and you shall be 'cleansed' from your 'sins of deception' loool

x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ooh I heard about this collection ages ago and I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but I love it!
    Love the suitcase, the glasses, the turquoise bracelet and the belt :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig