Sunday 8 October 2017

CHRISTIAN DIOR, COUTURIER DU RÊVE

Paris, the capital of France, also known as my next door neighbour. 

My convenient next door neighbour to be precise, she always has something sweet to offer me and this normally includes a range of favourites that are available at home but you see Paris forces me to really enjoy each favourite with time and ease. 

Paris is the home of my most treasured brand, Dior, where the birth of the 'New Look' impacted my understanding of the female body some 40 years later after her arrival.

Just as I said in my trailer, some visit Paris in the name of love, relaxation or to conspicuously buy. Maybe one day I'll experience those things but for now the purpose of Dior and art are suiting me just fine ^_^

I went to visit the CHRISTIAN DIOR, COUTURIER DU RÊVE exhibition which was absolutely wonderful, if you have the chance to go before January 2018, definitely attend !


x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig