Monday 3 June 2013

GFW - Day 1 [Photo Diary] Norwich University of Arts and Middlesex University

Yesterday, I was lucky enough to attend the first day of Graduate Fashion week which was held at Earls Court Exhibition centre, I had such a wonderful time ! All of the work on display /  presentation / the runway were superb ! 
 Norwich University

 
Various students work from the end of year finals

Middlesex University  
These bags matched with a denim summery dress/ denim+ white shirt number would be PERFECT for summer !

Don't worry guys ! I have much more to show ;)



Happy Monday 

x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'm currently at Norwich University of the Arts second year studying Fashion Design, so next year that will be me! :)
    This looks great!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! I went yesterday! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting Lala Land and leaving a lovely comment :)
    Wow, I am so jealous, wish I was in London atm so I could go!

    http://www.ifellfromlalaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola!!
    Oooohhh perfecto post, me ha gustado mucho las prendas de la primera foto.
    Besos.
    http://conperchasyaloloco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC or bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig