Friday, 20 July 2012

Amor Magazine Launch Party


Hey guys, on Wednesday, I attended the Amor magazine launch party which was a event celebrating the magazine going into print with 5000 copies (oh yeah)

The event was celebrated in style @CARGO in Shoreditch with activites like speed networking, a fashion showcase, beauty treatments, goody bags, poetry and a performance by E.B.R.U (who is on the cover of this months issue)-just to name a few.



I currently work for the magazine, and was featured in this months issue (like it was totally wierd seeing my name on the journalist section as I normally just do street photography), but yeah ! - back to the storyline, even though I attended the event, I was working 'behind-the-scenes' to help make sure everything was going on smoothly, like signing everyone in and checking the guestlist etc .

The overview of Amor magazine is about women's lifestyle aimed at around 16-30 year olds, dedicating to represent the real woman. I love how every issue unites and empowers their readers regardless of colour, height or size. They include poems, latest updates of trends from fashion, addressing issues, events around London and interviews with real life women trying to make a impact in today's society.


The event was super cool, everything ran smoothly and there were good vibes, my friends Shamel, Jourdan, Clara, Sachan and Maya came along to support as well. Jourdan and Sachan are even featured in the July/August issue.


Make sure you check out the issue, it's full of interesting stuff, you can also subscribe to the magazine for free on http://amormagazine.co.uk/

  
Happy attendees leaving the venue 
This was my outfit of the night
I wore a dipped white collared racer-back shirt -Topshop
Leather pants -Jane Norman (sale)
KG by Kurt Geiger Ella Heels (sale)Jewellery - Topshop
Louis Vuitton Bag

SHARE:
© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig